DOCARE In the News
DOCARE members, volunteers, and others are occasionally featured in the media. Click the titles below to see the full articles in their original outlets.
- DOCARE: Volunteer Outreach At Home and Abroad. April 26, 2017.
- When choosing a medical mission, continuity of care matters. Here’s why. October 7, 2016
- How DOCARE’s permanent clinics are making a difference in Guatemala and Nicaragua, April 7, 2016
- ‘Osteopathic medicine can definitely make an impact here’: DOCARE volunteers provide care in Guatemala, March 11, 2016
- Our mission to Guatemala was grueling—and I can’t wait to go back,March 11, 2014
Michigan State/MSU Today
- Voelpel, Sergent, Morris elected to DOCARE board. October 1, 2016
- Joe Gorz: Finding a Calling in the Amazon Basin. April 20, 2016
- Sean Morris: Small Country, Big Impact. April 20, 2016
Kansas City Star
Times of Israel
- Jewish teen gets real-world medical training in Guatemala. November 15, 2014
American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine
- DOCARE Opens Continuity Clinic in Guatemala. July/August 2011
International College of Dentists
If you’re a journalist covering DOCARE, contact us.