Emerging Global Health Leader Award
The DOCARE Emerging Leader Award recognizes a medical student, resident, or Fellow who has already made significant contributions to DOCARE and/or the global health community and has demonstrated the potential for leadership and continuing service.
Guidelines: Nominations are solicited annually and should include evidence of the nominee’s contributions to DOCARE or the profession and may include up to two supporting letters, which must be submitted with the nomination.
- The nominee must be a member in good standing with DOCARE
- The nominee must be enrolled in medical school or residency
- The nominee must not have previously received an Emerging Leader Award
- The nominee must have made a significant contribution to DOCARE and/or the profession
- The nominee must show/have shown outstanding promise for continuing service and leadership. Specific examples of his/her continuing activities must be provided.
Nominations are now closed.